2011年2月21日月曜日

20X20

There are many difficulties of making 20X20.
First, it was hard for me to put the content of my essay into only 20 slides. I had a lot of things that I want to talk about, and it took me long time to select the main points and shrink the content. Therefore, I learned the skill to sift through the content to find out the main points.
Moreover, I had to memorize the speech , because I didn't have time to look note in 20 seconds. The time limit made me very nervous. I'm very weak to pressure. Thus, I had to practice many times to gain confidence as much as I can.
However, I really enjoyed making visuals. I learned how to make effective visuals. (ex. Use of photos, letters, etc...)
I wrote essay for us (outsiders of FGM culture), not just for me. So, I am happy that I had opportunities to give my argument and suggestions to other people! The essay was not just one of the measures to develop my writing skill. It was able to get more significance by being presented by 20X20.

Thank you ;) !!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿